Autumn has to be one of my favourite times of the year. The air is becoming cooler and crisp, the trees are showing off their wonderful autumnal colours and I get to cover up with big coats and scarves. 😂
We don’t need to spend money to have fun with our children. So here’s a list for your family to make memories this season without over spending 😀🙌🏻
• Leaf hunt – take a bag or bucket to bring your leafs home for the next activity down below ⬇️
• Leaf picture
• Nature walk
• Bug hunt
• Bird spotting
• Pumpkin picking
• Pumpkin carving/painting
• Bake – cookies, cakes whatever you like!
• Try a new recipe – get everyone involved in helping to cook.
• Drink hot chocolate whilst watching hocus pocus/halloween town whatever your autumn favourites are!
• Make a bird feeder – used toilet roll holder, spoon peanut butter over the roll then dip in bird seed. Hang up with string anywhere you fancy ☺️
• Trampoline leaf jump – collect as many leaves as you can, scatter over your trampoline and jump jump jump😀
• Colouring books
• Rock painting – collect rocks, paint and hide them around your neighbourhood. You could even paint rocks with an autumn theme in mind 🙊
• Camp out in the living room watching all your favourite movies.
• Go on a bike ride
• Go on a picnic
• Stargazing – we take blankets and pillows on to the trampoline, lie down and gaze up at the stars. You can do this from anywhere though!
• Conker picking
• Go trick or treating
• Fly a kite
• Chalk pictures outdoors
• Visit your local library and take out some season books.
Is there anything else you like to do with your littles in autumn? Let me know ☺️