Routine and organisation makes life a whole lot easier, especially if you have children. Here are a few helpful tips that I have found to be really useful when it comes to adulting and mumlife 🙌🏻 Hope they help you!
• Daily to do lists – tick of as you complete
• Write appointments down as soon as you get them and stick on fridge
• Have a calendar hung up somewhere you will see it everyday. (Mines next to the fridge ha)
• Create morning and bedtime routines
• Pack bags the night before
• Create a meal plan on a Sunday for your week ahead
• Put your phone down (excessive phone use decreases productivity and wastes time)
• Attempt one task at a time, stop multi tasking all jobs at once
• Declutter and organise your home/room for a clear mind
• Have a place for everything in your home
• Have a chore list – daily chores that need doing to keep your space organised
• If possible have direct debits come out the same day. This allows you to budget easier, knowing how much you have left once all bills are taken out at the same time.
Is there anything you do that keeps your life organised? Id love to try them out 😀